From Small Family-Owned Business to Leading Real Estate Brokerage.
Since 1922, Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty evolved from a small, family-owned business based in Cold Spring Harbor to the preeminent real estate brokerage firm for Long Island and Queens. Our company is privately-owned and operates through 25 sales offices with over 850+ local real estate experts active in the communities we serve. Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty consistently earns among the highest average sales price in the country. In 2018, we reached a record-breaking $3.5 Billion in sales volume. We attribute our success to our continued commitment to innovation, award-winning marketing, confidentiality, and quality service. As an exclusive affiliate of Sotheby’s International Realty for Long Island and Queens, our services are constantly sought-after from connoisseurs of life, affluence, and luxury—recognizing our brand as one that delivers an experience that’s truly exceptional. Our services include Residential Real Estate, a Relocation/Referrals Division, Commercial and Rental Divisions, New Development services, a luxury market program referred to as The Masterpiece Collection, and Title company services with Ambassador Abstract.
As a leading Real Estate brokerage firm, we align ourselves with organizations and associations that share our commitment to innovation, award-winning marketing, and personal service. Our carefully chosen alliances help define Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty as a best-in-class organization and industry leader.
Sotheby’s Auction House
- Highly regarded as the world’s oldest and largest art auction house, Sotheby’s has been uniting collectors with world-class works of art since 1744. Sotheby’s has a global network of 80 offices in 40 countries, with private sales galleries in New York, Hong Kong and London.
Sotheby’s International Realty
- Founded in 1976 to provide independent brokerages with a powerful marketing and referral program for luxury listings and sales, Sotheby’s International Realty was established to service the real estate needs of art auction clients and the most prestigious real estate clientele in the world.
The most knowledgeable real estate experts in the world colloborate to deliver unparalleled service and offerings to Sotheby’s International Realty customer and clients.
The Realty Alliance
A network of North America’s elite real estate firms. Members of the alliance serve every major market on the North American continent.
Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate
A global network of over 1,500 luxury real estate brokerages. Companies selected to join the network are eligible based on reputation, performance, experience with high-end properties, and quality of service.
Asian Real Estate Association of America
- A nonprofit professional trade organization dedicated to promoting sustainable homeownership opportunities in the Asian American communities.
Relocation Directors Council
- RDC members are recognized leaders in the relocation industry and are known for their delivery of exemplary, comprehensive service to their corporate clients, transferees, and industry partners.
- A global relocation services industry trade group, which provides professional certification, research and trend identification, networking, training and education, industry standardizations, management processes, and business solutions, among other services.