Susan is a Long Island native growing up on the North Shore. A successful career in the insurance industry provided her with a unique understanding of building codes, zoning and property values on Long Island. Susan’s services include all phases of real estate business, from listing and selling properties in all price ranges to land, co-op’s, condominiums and new construction.
It is her unparalleled professionalism, market knowledge and ability to develop an enduring level of trust with her clients and customers that has earned her repeat business and referrals.
In Susan’s private time, she is devoted to her 2 miniature poodles along with her passion for drawing, watercolor and oil painting. She is an avid gardener and loves to study Long Island History and culture.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Buyers Representative
- Accredited Staging Professional for Real Estate (ASPRE)
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Long Island Board of Realtors
- Member of New York Association of Realtors