Holly has been in real estate for over 10 years. Her success as a project manager for IBM instilled the desire to incorporate technology into everyday marketing in the ever-changing real estate world. As a current board member of the Three Village Historical Society, PTA. and past Girl Scout leader, her commitment to the community goes unquestioned.
In 2020 - Holly and Michael O'Dwyer formed a partnership, the O'Dwyer - Brainard Team. Both have deep roots and are entrenched in the community, having raised their families here. Their partnership provides the perfect combination of traditional marketing and technology.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Associate Real Estate Broker
- Gold Circle of Excellence
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Rental Specialist
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Long Island Board of Realtors
- Office Listing Leader 2017 & 2016, 3rd Place
- Office Unit Leader 2016, 3rd Place