Cottie Maxwell is a premier broker on the North Shore of Long Island. After having been a real estate agent for 8 years in the Washington, DC, and Virginia area where she was a consistent multi-million dollar producer, Cottie joined Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty team in Locust Valley, New York in 2003. Since then she remains a powerhouse in the Luxury Real Estate market and is consistently a top producer across all of Daniel Gale Sotheby's. Cottie's success can be attributed to her complete and comprehensive knowledge of current and past inventory, negotiation skills, professionalism, and genuine passion for what she does. She provides consistent personalized service to buyers and sellers which has earned her a reputation of impeccable dedication, integrity, loyalty, and trust. She is constantly exceeding expectations through an exceptional level of service; guiding her clients and customers through the entire real estate process with patience, persistence, and a proactive approach.
From viewing to closing Cottie will contribute valuable insights based on her experience with interior design, construction, aesthetic staging, and extreme attention to detail. Additionally, Cottie can provide a quality referral for additional services including home inspection, mortgage brokering, landscape resources, antique dealers, tag sale management, and book dealers among others. For each of her clients, Cottie takes pride in attending every showing to give the best attention to every buyer. She offers her talent and unique marketing skills to present a home in the most marketable way. Gourmet cooking is one of Cottie's passions and she personally invites agents, clients, and prospective buyers to her open houses where she presents them with an outstanding gourmet lunch.
As can be seen, by her client testimonials and press coverage, Cottie provides outstanding service to all her customers, specializing in the Brookville, Old Brookville, Upper Brookville, Centre Island, Glen Cove, Glen Head, Laurel Hollow, Locust Valley, Lattingtown, Matinecock, Mill Neck, Oyster Bay, Oyster Bay Cove, and surrounding areas. "I would love to help you in any way I can with your property!"
Awards & Accomplishments
- Named One Of America's Best Real Estate Professionals By Real Trends For 2021
- Gold Circle of Excellence
- 2016 Office Unit Leader, Third Place
- 2015 Second Quarter Unit Leader
- 2015 Office Production Leader, Third Place
- 2011 Office Production Leader, Third Place
- 2009 Office Production Leader, First Place
- 2009 Office Unit Leader, Third Place
- 2016 Office Listing Leader, Second Place
- Accredited Buyers Representative
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Buyers Representative
- Graduate Real Estate Institute
- Member Long Island Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Associate Real Estate Broker
Cottie's Sold Listings