Over 20 years ago, Barbara Candee brought her organizational and teaching background as well as her writing, creativity and leadership skills to the Daniel Gale Company. Initially, Barbara combined listing and selling of real estate with heading the Marketing Department and then she was asked to expand their Sotheby's International Realty Department. The Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Upper Tier Marketing Department rose to be named #1 worldwide for over a decade and set price records across the North Shore. Barbara can personally connect you globally with the right agent in over 50 countries.
Awards & Accomplishments
- Associate Real Estate Broker
- Global Real Estate Advisor
- One of Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Hall of Fame Members
- Masterpiece Collection Ambassador
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Charter Member of Gold Circle of Excellence
- Past President Women's Metropolitan Golf Association, largest and second oldest United States women's golf association. Founder of Past President's Council.
- Past president of North Country Community Association, one of the North Shore's oldest charities.
- Member of the"Leadership Council" for the North Shore LIJ Health System
- President of North Country Colony, Nassau County's oldest Home Owner's Association.
- Current member of the College of New Rochelle's President's Council
- Member Long Island Board of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Association former Board member
- Past President College of New Rochelle Long Island Alumnae
- Founding Director of Boys and Girls Club of Glen Cove, Current Board member
- Formerly Instructor of 19th Century English, Speech and Composition at University of Colorado and Long Island University